[Haskell-cafe] runInteractiveCommand: program ends before writing or reading all the output

Olivier Boudry olivier.boudry at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:04:39 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 13:40 -0400, Olivier Boudry wrote:
> As an example let me show you as an example how we use it in Cabal:

Hi Duncan,

I tried to place a "length text `seq`" before the mapM_ writeExport to force
the process output to be read but the result was even worst (only one line
printed). Apparently withtout the `evaluate` function it causes more
troubles than it solves.

The example you provided is really helpful. I learned a lot reading it.

Thanks,

Olivier.