[Haskell-cafe] help(!!)

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:00:12 EDT 2008

       As I said in a Friday posting, I changed the version # of the cabal
file that I am using, unix.cabal. Now my build environment is
broken and I am dead in the water:

vigalchin at ubuntu:~/FTP/Haskell/unix-$ runhaskell Setup.hs configure
Configuring unix-
vigalchin at ubuntu:~/FTP/Haskell/unix-$ runhaskell Setup.hs build
Setup.hs: unix.cabal has been changed, please re-configure.
vigalchin at ubuntu:~/FTP/Haskell/unix-$

It seems like "runhaskell Setup.hs configure" isn't doing much after the
unix.cabal change. How can I force the configure to really run? Do something
with some of the config files??

Thanks, Vasili