[Haskell-cafe] Newbie Question: Using Haskell Functions in a C Program

Philip Müller mail at philip.in-aachen.net
Thu May 8 19:09:33 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the answers. I'm testing this right now and simples cases
work as expected. However from what I've read it seems it'll get ugly
once I try to pass a C array to a Haskell function.

Well, maybe arrays in C have been ugly before trying to pass them to
Haskell functions ;)

To elaborate a bit about the C program, it's a small game using OpenGL
for output and mouse and keyboard for input.
I just don't know how to do that in Haskell - my knowledge is quite
basic in nature ;)

Regards
Philip