[Haskell-cafe] Newbie Question: Using Haskell Functions in a C Program

Philip Müller mail at philip.in-aachen.net
Thu May 8 18:17:41 EDT 2008

I'm in the process of writing a C program, but I can't stop thinking
about how some functions would be much nicer implemented in Haskell.

Is there a way to write some of the functions in Haskell and then use
them in my C code via some kind of interface?

BTW yes, I have been thinking about writing the whole program in
Haskell, but I just don't have the level of experience in Haskell
programming for that, since it's really heavy on IO.

Thanks in advance for the answers!