[Haskell-cafe] Parsec on TeX

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Mon May 5 00:38:06 EDT 2008

> I had thought HUGS made more sense for fiddling around, but it seems all
> I'm doing is loading files anyway.  What is the style people use for
> this exploratory work?  I've already installed haskell-mode for emacs
> and ghc6, but it's not clear to me to what extent the former servers as
> a development environment rather than just a language formatter.

GHCi makes a great exploratory tool (and then you have the option of
compiling the code as well).

There are some nice integration tools with emacs and vim, but its also
good to gain familiarity with ghci, the online documentation on
haskell.org, and perhaps even drop by the #haskell IRC channel.

Cheers,
  Don