[Haskell-cafe] castIOUArray and hPutArray redux

Ben midfield at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:39:41 EDT 2008

hi there,

i assume you're asking about benefits with respect to serialization?
other than some performance hacks, probably none.  there was no good
reason for me to use hPutArray and the like, i just saw them in the
API docs and decided to try them out -- and got burned!  Data.Binary
has worked great for me so far.

take care, ben