[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Next Bay FP Meeting: Bryan O'Sullivan on Concurrent and multicore programming in Haskell

Keith Fahlgren keith at oreilly.com
Fri May 2 16:00:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

Our next BayFP meeting will be this Thursday, May 8th, 2008 at 7:30pm.
We'll feature Bryan O'Sullivan on Concurrent and multicore programming
in Haskell. Bryan is a co-author of the upcoming O'Reilly book Real
World Haskell [http://book.realworldhaskell.org/]. (among all sorts of
other snazzy endeavors) Talking about multicore is all the rage, so I
expect folks to bring a lot of people! :-)

Details here:
http://www.bayfp.org/blog/2008/05/02/may-8th-meeting-bryan-osullivan-on-concurrent-and-multicore-programming-in-haskell/

Many thanks to Alex Payne at Twitter for hosting this month's meeting.
They've been very supportive of BayFP and we appreciate their
continued hosting. Twitter's address is:

    164 South Park St
    San Francisco, CA 94107

Alex says:

    It's a building with a dark green door. People can just come on in
and walk to their right to a large conference room.

We'll start at 7:30pm. As always, this is a free event.

If you want pizza, please select which type here (and bring a few
$$s): Pizza Selection Form
[http://bayfp.wufoo.com/forms/bryan-osullivan-bay-fp/]

Keith