[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haddock version 2.1.0

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:43:45 EDT 2008

No it doesn't, but it's on the TODO list. It needs a fix in GHC.

By the way, I'm going to experiment with doing the parsing of comments
on the Haddock side instead of in GHC.
If that works out, we won't have to fix these things in GHC anymore.

If anyone wants to help out with Haddock, the darcs repository is at
http://code.haskell.org/haddock

David