[Haskell-cafe] How can I represent 4x4 map in haskell

iliali16 iliali16 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:41:13 EDT 2008

I mean board but I found the solution to my problem don't worry I really
don't want someone to do my Project since I won't learn from that and I
really want to learn since that's what is important at the end of the day.
Thanks to all that people who understood what I mean and advised me, thanks
again!