[Haskell-cafe] [Newbie] Problem with Data.Map (or something else ?)

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Mon Mar 31 13:46:48 EDT 2008

"Bruno Carnazzi" <bcarnazzi at gmail.com> writes:

> The program ends for values up to 400000 :

Wild guess here - I know nothing about the problem, and haven't
examined your program in detail - but could it be that you default to
Int, and that it wraps silently at some power of two, thereby making
your algorithm wrap around?  Try to stick some 'Integer' type
annotations in there, and see if it helps.

-k

(cetera censeo...)