[Haskell-cafe] Re: SoC project: Python-Haskell bridge - request for feedback

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 00:34:22 EDT 2008

On 2008.03.27 14:07:23 -0700, Dan Weston <westondan at imageworks.com> scribbled 0.7K characters:
> I did not see MissingPy on Hackage (presumably it would be next to
> MissingH?)

Remember, Hackage is alphabetical by category and then by title; I personally would not stick MissingH in the Unclassified category but something like Development.

Anyway, I doubt you'll see MissingPy on Hackage soon; note that the installation procedure requires you to use a python script to generate an appropriate cabal file. (It doesn't build for me anyway, but that's a separate issue.)

> I found it (listed on http://www.complete.org/jgoerzen/softindex.html) at
> http://darcs.complete.org/missingpy
>
> Is this the right place to get it?
>
> Dan

I think so. That's the host I recognize from HSH, at least.

--
gwern
Brown virtual DDR&E B83 Kwajalein Team IMF CANSLO Watergate MOD