[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: haskell-src-exts 0.3.2

C.M.Brown cmb21 at kent.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 06:47:58 EDT 2008

> Do you have any program transformation DSL to make things easier?  Or
> quickcheck tests or anything to make things easier?

I'm not sure I follow how these would make the port easier?

We don't have a DSL, but we do have a very sophisticated API:
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/refactor-fp/hare/API_Doc/RefacUtils.html

There has been some work done by Huiqing to generate test cases using
Quickcheck for Erlang refactoring:
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/pubs/2007/2648/index.html

Chris.