[Haskell-cafe] thanks for your feedback concerning tech documentation.

michael at schmong.org michael at schmong.org
Fri Mar 14 17:13:28 EDT 2008

Thanks. I was encouraged by this response I got. I'm ready to go.
Since I'm trapped in the space-time continuum like most people, I can't
do it all at once. I would like to. Anything that supports haskell is
okay by me. My first area of interest is HAppS. I wrote some e-mail to
them yesterday, but have yet to hear anything. Should I belt out some
e-mail to specific people? By the looks of things, the traffic on that
list is pretty slow right now.

				Michael Litchard