[Haskell-cafe] Video / Slides: Type-driven testing in Haskell (Simon Peyton Jones)

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Thu Mar 13 17:09:14 EDT 2008

I was lucky enough to attend a lecture by SPJ yesterday.

You're lucky that I taped it and have put it all online :-)

http://www.foomongers.org.uk/videos/spj-typedriventestinginhaskell.html

If you're a redditer please vote it up on programming.reddit!
http://reddit.com/r/programming/info/6byuy/comments/

-Rob
"She's flushing me out with dogs and grenades, and a sincere desire to
spend time with me" --Mark Corrigan

"That's the way things are these days, let's just put a zip here, a
swastika there. Who the hell even knows what these things were used
for. Who cares?" --Mark Corrigan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/