[Haskell-cafe] [GSoC] A data parallel physics engine

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:14:46 EDT 2008

There's an effort going on to use techniques from Lava (the Haskell-
based hardware description language) to target GPUs.  Joel Svensson
[1] has written his Master's thesis on this and is now working on
this for his PhD, so if you ask kindly he might tell you more about
this or send you the thesis.

[1] .. http://www.chalmers.se/cse/EN/people/svensson-joel