[Haskell-cafe] An offer to any haskell projects out there.

michael at schmong.org michael at schmong.org
Tue Mar 11 18:46:20 EDT 2008

Hello,
	My name is Michael Litchard. I'm a techie living in silicon
	valley, and I want to move into tech writing. I've got the
	background, now I need a portfolio. I figured the best way to go
	is to attach myself to some open source projects, and haskell
	has had my heart for a few years now. I am by no means an expert
	at haskell. My expertise is writing. So I make this offer.
	If you need documentation written for your haskell project, I'm
	your man. Whatever it is, I'll write it or edit it. Thanks for
	your time.

	P.S
	If this was the wrong list, or if anyone has other ideas
	about how to propogate my proposal, please let me know.

	Michael