[Haskell-cafe] [GSoC] A data parallel physics engine

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Mon Mar 10 10:30:02 EDT 2008

I'm looking for interesting project to work on during Google Summer of
Code. So I found [1]"A data parallel physics engine" ticket and got
excited about it. I'd like to know interested mentors and community
opinion about the complexity of such project.

I have not very deep knowledge about both NDP and physics engines. Is
it feasible to learn all the necessary stuff during these 2 month before
SoC starts?

  1. http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/ticket/1535
...being in love is totally punk rock...