[Haskell-cafe] Analysing Haskell with Graph Theory

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:44:50 EST 2008

On 07/03/2008, Ketil Malde <ketil at malde.org> wrote:

> Sometimes, it's not obvious where to draw boundaries between modules,
>  perhaps finding a "smallest cut" (if that is the correct term) could
>  help to minimize the interfaces?  I.e. find tightly connected
>  components that have relatively few inbound links.

As in the seeing if a module can be split into sub-modules (i.e.
disjoint or nearly disjoint sub-graphs inside the module graph)?  I
was thinking about something like that a few days ago but had
forgotten about it when discussing it with my supervisor.  (It doesn't
help that he's mainly a C-programmer, and doesn't really understand
what I mean when I talk about modules).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic