[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Google summer of code

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:47:09 EST 2008

Hi

>  There are some ideas still there from last year, in the trac tickets.
>  However, due to the amount of spam accumulating there, I suggest that
>  this year, we use the haskell-cafe email list as a place to put out
>  project ideas, solicit feedback on them, and look for interested people.
>  Prefix any message subject line with with [GSoC] to help others find
>  them.

I like the idea of a bug tracker for these projects, but trac is
obviously not sufficient. Why not use the best bug tracker there is,
namely the Google Code Bug Tracker. I worry that emails will end up
getting lost in the crowd, or that the replies from the list may not
reflect the view of the potential mentors accurately.

Thanks

Neil