[Haskell-cafe] Starting Haskell with a web application

Lars Viklund zao at acc.umu.se
Thu Mar 6 08:02:45 EST 2008

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 10:52:07AM -0800, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> Jonathan Gardner wrote:
>
> There's also WASH, but that has an even lower profile.  I couldn't tell
> you if it sees much use, or even builds with recent compilers.

The HTML component of WASH builds rather cleanly with GHC 6.8.2 after
enabling the following extensions:
MultiParamTypeClasses FlexibleContexts FlexibleInstances TypeSynonymInstances

I use it for my statically generated blog, together with sqlite3. I've
modified WASH/HTML to spit out reasonably correct XHTML as well.

As for the rest of WASH, I have no idea since I had no need for it.

Lars Viklund | zao at zao.se