[Haskell-cafe] SimpleArgs

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Thu Mar 6 06:31:10 EST 2008

Hi,

Often when I write small scripts, I find I just want a couple of
command line arguments but don't want to go the whole GetOpt route.
SimpleArgs is an attempt to make the raw getArgs somewhat less raw,
and quick and dirty scripts a bit less dirty without sacrificing the
quickness.

Since I find this quite useful, I thought I'd advertise the code here,
ask what people think, and invite suggestions for improvement.  It's
at:
         http://malde.org/~ketil/simpleargs

-k