[Haskell-cafe] (flawed?) benchmark : sort

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:37:45 EST 2008

Thanks for improved code. My point was to measure which programming patterns
are faster than the others so I can learn which ones I should use. However,
the thing that is really bad is the fact, that even oneliner qsort_i is
faster than library sort. Which is very different from what I've expected.
My intuition is only best and fastest code goes to library, to the point
that people can learn from it. It seems I was mislead.