[Haskell-cafe] Stupid question about Cabal file

Fernand quarantedeux42 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 26 09:50:35 EDT 2008

I had a look at the Distribution.Make import, which may be the answer.
Thank you for pointing the GHC documentation : I found a way to have the
build process work, but after having patched my local package.conf file
by hand, and installed manually the interfaces files accordingly. I now
just need to understand how to obtain the same result using make, I think.

Haskelly yours,

Fernand