GSoC project blogs? (Re: [Haskell-cafe] Planet haskell)

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Mon Jun 23 09:40:27 EDT 2008

It would be nice to have blogs for all Haskell GSoC projects
on Planet Haskell.

Infrequent updates (such as Neil's weekly summaries) would
be quite okay - details can always be followed up in email,
provided that interested parties are aware of them in the
first place;-)

Otherwise, we end up with little community involvement,
and questions like "wasn't there a GSoC project on X last
year? What ever happened to that?"

Claus