[Haskell-cafe] number-parameterized types and heterogeneous lists

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 04:26:30 EDT 2008

Inspired in Oleg's ideas, I implemented the packages type-level and
parameterized-data (which includes number-parameterized vectors).

To get an idea about how they work you might want to read their
haddock documentation in hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/type-level
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/parameterized-data

You can get their darcs repositories (including some minor updates) from:

darcs get http://code.haskell.org/type-level
darcs get http://code.haskell.org/parameterized-data