[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haddock compilation problem

Matti Niemenmaa matti.niemenmaa+news at iki.fi
Fri Jun 20 15:19:54 EDT 2008

Matti Niemenmaa wrote:
> I now get some sort of System.Process-related link error, though. YMMV.

Audrey Tang gave me the fix for this on the IRC channel: passing
--ghc-option="-package process-1.0.0.1" dealt with that.

It appears that it was all for naught, though: running the haddock binary on
pretty much anything results in "Segmentation fault/access violation in
generated code" or a downright crash.

I suppose I'll leave this to the Haddock developers, then. <g>