[Haskell-cafe] Re: network-related segfaults

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:12:59 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Brent Yorgey <byorgey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Has anyone else experienced segfaults related to network stuff?  Observe:

Well, just to keep everyone updated, I suddenly remembered that
cabal-install now writes log information! =D  So I looked in the logs and
found that I had indeed recently installed network- when trying to
upgrade the urlcheck package.  So I upgraded to the latest version of
network ( and now everything is peachy again.  So, it seems that
network- was the culprit...