[Haskell-cafe] Using cabal-install

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Wed Jun 18 17:17:06 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008 22:57 schrieb Don Stewart:
> http://blog.well-typed.com/2008/06/new-cabal-and-cabal-install-releases/
>
> Basically, build and install cabal-install, then let have it.

I have cabal-install installed, and I'm thankful for it.
My problem is, when I do
cabal install foo
it downloads foo and its dependencies, builds and installs, but it doesn't
generate the documentation.
How do I get it to build, install and link the documentation for all packages
automatically, too?