[Haskell-cafe] Something like scan1

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Wed Jun 18 02:06:46 EDT 2008

Is there a generalisation of scan1, such that eg.

foo (+) [0,1] (1,2) = [0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,...]

I came up with it while thinking about the equivalence of laziness and
strictness resp. pull and push.

To be more specific, I was thinking about ArrowLoop and how that beast
generalises over time-varying values. It's some kind of helixoid fixed
point (which might not help at all if your visualisation is
incompatible with mine).

signature prohibited.