[Haskell-cafe] C-program calling Haskell program?
robert.t.taepke at medtronic.com
Mon Jun 16 17:51:24 EDT 2008
I am very new to Haskell, and I work in Windows XP.
Can anyone please point me to a working C / Haskell program pair that does the following:
1) The C routine passes one or more scalars, arrays, or matrices to the Haskell routine.
2) The Haskell routine reads a comma-delimited, ASCII file from the path, C:\my_directory\input_data\.
3) The Haskell routine writes a comma-delimited, ASCII file to the path, C:\my_directory\output_data\.
4) The Haskell routine returns to the C routine one or more scalars, arrays, or matrices.
5) For what it's worth, I'm only using the C-routine as an interface between MATLAB and Haskell, because MATLAB can call C-routines.
Has anyone written C / Haskell code that does the above tasks? If so, would you please be willing to pass it along to me?
[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]
Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.
To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com
More information about the Haskell-Cafe