[Haskell-cafe] What is the maturity of Haskell Web Frameworks

Edsko de Vries devriese at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Jun 5 05:16:09 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 10:30:49PM -0400, Paul L wrote:
> Pardon me to hijack this thread, but I have an idea to build a
> different kind of Web Framework and am not sure if somebody has
> already done it.

Have a look at iTasks, written in Clean. Not *quite* Haskell, I know,
but close enough. I does what you suggest, it does what the OP suggested
(assigning tasks to people etc) and much more. For example, read the
following ICFP paper:

http://www.st.cs.ru.nl/papers/2007/plar2007-ICFP07-iTasks.pdf

Edsko