[Haskell-cafe] ANN (2 Libs) -- hvac 0.1b, a lightweight web framework and HStringTemplate 0.3

Sterling Clover s.clover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:59:11 EDT 2008

Probably best not to keep this discussion in -cafe after this, as
this is more of a debugging-type issue, but in my experience, I bet
the lighttpd server is trying to serve the hvac-board fcgi file
directly as a binary, rather than launching it as a fastcgi instance
at all.  The configurations files I've built have worked fine for me,
but your milage may vary -- getting fastcgi up and running can be a
bit of a bear at times. At a minimum, you should make sure that the
lh.conf file points correctly to your binary in the fastcgi.server
variable, and that you have all the proper fastcgi libraries
installed on your system.

Regards,
Sterl