[Haskell-cafe] Vancouver Haskell users meeting

Jon Strait jstrait at moonloop.net
Mon Jun 2 16:45:26 EDT 2008

Anyone else here from Vancouver (Canada)?  I thought it would be great
to have a little informal get-together at a local cafe and share how
we're currently using Haskell, or really anything (problems,
comparisons, useful software tools, etc.) in relation to Haskell.

I'm scheduling a meeting for this Thursday, June 5th. for 7PM at
<http://www.waazubee.com/content/directions.php> Waazubee Cafe -
http://www.waazubee.com/content/directions.php  (at Commercial Dr. and
1st Ave.)

They have wireless internet access.  I'll get a table near the back,
bring my laptop, and will have a copy of Hudak's SOE book (the front
cover is impossible to miss) out on the table.

If anyone wants to meet, but this Thursday is not a good day for you,
let me know what days are better and we'll move the meeting.  If anyone
is sure that they will come this Thursday, you might let me know, so I
can have an idea about the resistance in changing the day, if needed.

Thanks,

Jon