[Haskell-cafe] What is the maturity of Haskell Web Frameworks

Daniel Patterson daniel at dbpatterson.com
Mon Jun 2 10:57:04 EDT 2008

You definitely could use HAppS for that, but considering that it sounds like a
pretty small/lightweight app, you might want to check out hvac
( http://fmapfixreturn.wordpress.com/2008/03/23/ ), which is a newer (but
still surprisingly full-featured) web framework. It is pretty
lightweight, and might be easier to get working for your purposes.

Daniel