[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell Beginner] Compiling wxhaskell fails for me

Daniel Kahlenberg d.kahlenberg at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:00:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

for a comprehension, when trying to compile the wxwidgets 2.8.8
version with the configure flag `--enable-graphics_ctx' the make
process fails with the error messages
  ../../src/msw/graphics.cpp:92:21: gdiplus.h: No such file or directory
  ../../src/msw/graphics.cpp:93: error: `Gdiplus' is not a namespace-name
in front, you can find my config.log and makeerrors.log attached