[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hayoo! beta 0.2

Timo B. Hübel t.h at gmx.info
Tue Jul 29 15:35:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

thanks for all the feedback!

We have just uploaded a new Hayoo! index, which fixes several small glitches
(for example, in the function descriptions) but the most important thing is,
that it does include the docs for Gtk2hs now.

Additionally, we are working on a function to restrict the search to specific
packages and will hopefully finish it this week.

I will also soon have a look into all these interface related JavaScript
issues, but as this unfortunately does not involve Haskell coding, it may not
be on my high priority list ;)

Stay tuned!

Timo & Sebastian