[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANN: Hipmunk 0.1 and HipmunkPlayground 0.1

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:29:57 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Felipe Lessa <felipe.lessa at gmail.com> wrote:
> 6.8.1).
> You may get Cabal packages for both on Hackage at:
> - http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/Hipmunk
> - http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/HipmunkPlayground

I'm getting the following error trying to cabal-install HipmunkPlayground:

Building HipmunkPlayground-0.1...
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( ./Playground.hs,
dist/build/HipmunkPlayground/HipmunkPlayground-tmp/Main.o )
Linking dist/build/HipmunkPlayground/HipmunkPlayground ...
ld: duplicate symbol _deRefStablePtr in
and /Users/alatter/.cabal/lib/Hipmunk-0.1/ghc-

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
HipmunkPlayground-0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
exit: ExitFailure 1

I simply typed "cabal install HipmuckPlayground".  Should I need to do
anything else?

I'm running Mac OS 10.5 on Intel.  Does this error look useful to anyone?