[Haskell-cafe] [Off-topic] Loss of humour

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 23 14:45:56 EDT 2008

A while back I found a page somewhere containing some rather amusing IRC
quotes. Unfortunately it seems to have vanished. I can't remember where
on earth I found it, but I've scoured the Internet trying to track it
down. (In particular, it contained a quote of somebody impersonating a
typical Haskell newbie - lots of enthusiasm and no attention span! Well
it amused *me* anyway...) Anybody have any ideas where this has gone?

Also... the current Humour page on the Haskell wiki contains a link to
Lambdabot's quotes database, but on my system, clicking this link just
displays a few hundred pages of gibberish. Is this normal?

As I final note...
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Humor/Goldilocks
Damn, I wish *I* thought of that! ;-)