[Haskell-cafe] InterleavableIO

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva marcot at riseup.net
Wed Jul 23 14:50:33 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've done a package based on the Jules Bean's e-mail [1] to
Haskell-Café, with a more generalized implementation.  In the original
version, you could use InterleavableIO with StateT Int IO (), but not
with StateT Int (ReaderT Char IO) ().  In this version, this is
possible.  The package, interleavableIO, is available at [2].  I've also
done an application that generates a version of a module with
generalized parameters, called interleavableGen, available at [3].  This
is very alpha, and interleavableGen has been tested only with
Control.Exception yet.

Comments are very welcome.

Greetings.

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-July/028501.html