[Haskell-cafe] uvector and the stream interface

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:37:24 EDT 2008

> An abstraction stack:
>
>    Impure              Pure

How about strict vs. lazy?  I ask because I assumed there were lazy
variants of uvector or storablevector, using the bytestring list of
chunks approach, but apparently not?  Making a lazy version seems
pretty easy, but rewriting all the basic functions looks not so easy.
Granted, I can probably do most of what I want with just foldr...

Also, what's the distinction between storablevector and uvector?

Also, it's even more off subject, but haddock crashes on uvector.  You
can see the errors on hackage.