[Haskell-cafe] Searchig for modules

fero frantisek.kocun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:38:58 EDT 2008

Hi I am learnig Haskell form SOE book, but I can't find out how to import SOE
module. I use eclipsefp IDE and I get no error when I have SOE.hs in my
project and in SimpleGraphics.hs I make "import SOE". But when trying to run
it I get error: "Could not find module `SOE': Use -v to see a list of the
files searched for." Where ghc/ghci search for modules? Is it possible put
some modules somewhere that every Haskell project can find it (something as
global classpath in java). And is it posible in eclipsefp to link some
modules to project that this project will use them. As I wrote even when I
have 2 modules in src in project I when trying to run one of then the others
are not found. I can't find any site about searching for modules (in java
there is a lot options, global/local classpath, directory in java runtime
used only with this rt or directory in web server used in all apps run on
this server...). Can you put a link?

Thanks

Fero