[Haskell-cafe] Associative Commutative Unification

John D. Ramsdell ramsdell0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:02:26 EDT 2008

> CIMe[1] might be useful to solve the generated diophantine equations.

It also has AC unification, and it probably wouldn't be all that hard
to translate our code into OCaml.  I think CiME isn't supported
anymore.  Still it's worth considering.  It's quite large.  The source
distribution compiled effortlessly on Ubuntu.  That's about all I know
now.

> I don't know what you are planning to do, but perhaps you'd be better
> served by Maude than by Haskell.

Switching to Maude is an option we're considering.

John