[Haskell-cafe] Template Haskell and haskell-src-exts

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Jul 10 16:22:01 EDT 2008

I am not sure about the full answer to your qusetion, but I do know
that template haskell support in haskell-src-exts is currently broken,
but supposedly easy to fix. Not sure if that will give you the
features you need or not though.

From this thread:

> It would be really nice if trhsx could parse files that have template
>  haskell in them. It would simplify using happs-hsp-template a bit.

Right, there's an open bug in haskell-src-exts for that. There used to
be working support for TH, but the syntax was changed for 6.4 iirc and
haskell-src-exts was never updated to fix that. It should be rather
easy though, I'll have a look when I get some time over.