[Haskell-cafe] RE: [Haskell] Announce: Yi 0.3

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 11:27:05 EST 2008

> From: Thomas Schilling [mailto:nominolo at googlemail.com]
> >
> > So Yi works on Windows? hs-plugins was broken for Windows
> for a while,
> > so I'm wondering if this has been fixed too. Does Yi use
> hs-plugins, or
> > does it go straight down to ghc? (looking at the yi.cabal
> file seems to
> > indicate no dependency on hs-plugins)
>
> Correct.
>
> Does that mean you volunteer and report any problems of running Yi on
> Windows? ;-)

I'd love to, but JP has just indicated (privately) that it's broken on
Windows, for other reasons.

I was trying to establish whether it was worth my time to attempt to
download Yi and GTK2HS and build them.

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is