[Haskell-cafe] Simple network client

Gary Bickford garyb at fxt.com
Thu Jan 31 08:07:12 EST 2008

Wasn't there a Linux file system (possibly a FUSE user-space one) that
worked on writable CDs?  IIRC it worked by marking the previous copy of
the file as erased, and writing a new copy.

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 23:05 -0500, haskell-cafe-request at haskell.org

--
"Isn't it funny how the Global Village includes everybody but the
villagers?" (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Publications)