[Haskell-cafe] Simple network client

Gary Bickford garyb at fxt.com
Wed Jan 30 14:13:55 EST 2008

One rather funky  but effective solution might be to use the tftp
protocol.  No security, but simple, flexible and efficient.  I think
there are C libraries that implement it.  This would take care of
handshaking binary data.  I have no idea if anyone has ever used it in
Haskell.
GB
On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 12:50 -0500, haskell-cafe-request at haskell.org

--
"Isn't it funny how the Global Village includes everybody but the
villagers?" (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Publications)