[Haskell-cafe] Yi and Data.ByteString

Cetin Sert cetin.sert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:39:33 EST 2008

-- Yi

that's the error message I got following the instructions on

setup: At least the following dependencies are missing:
    fingertree -any
make: *** [dist/setup-config] Error 1

Where can I get fingertree from? Do I need a specific version of this

-- Data.ByteString

Where can I read more about GHC options like -XOverloadedStrings or this "::
ByteString" type declaration?

I did not know ByteString was less performant than a linked list of
characters. It is used even in the language shootout benchmark programs.