[Haskell-cafe] First go at reactive programming

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Sat Jan 19 01:31:07 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

Thanks for letting me know about the LANGUAGE problem.  Yes, I used
6.8-friendly (6.6-unfriendly) LANGUAGE pragmas.  In retrospect, probably not
such a great idea, since there seem to be many folks still on 6.6.

I just changed the sources (commenting out the LANGUAGE pragmas and
inserting -fglasgow-exts pragmas), darcs-pushed, and put a new version (0.3)
on hackage.  Please give it another try.

Cheers, - Conal