[Haskell-cafe] libmpd-haskell RFC

Clifford Beshers clifford.beshers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:42:51 EST 2008

A comment on documentation.  I find it very frustrating when libraries are
described as an interface to X, where X is often an acronym that has
multiple definitions on the web.  Lots of clicking got me to 'Music Player
Demon', but no further description or links.  Just a little more
information, say in a top-level README and/or the Haddock docs would be
greatly appreciated.