[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: A triple of new packages for talking tothe outside world

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Tue Jan 15 19:05:49 EST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 3:26 PM, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
> Ok. That's awesome. I guess if you do all the TODOs for Binary like
> this, we should merge the code back in :)

Well, at the moment I'm pretty unhappy with the amount of code
duplication required both within binary-strict and between binary and
binary-strict. I think this code needs a whole lot of restructuring
(maybe a bit of TH for generating the common bits). I'll get to that
when it appears that the API seems reasonable.

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       650-283-9641